When contributing to this repository, you are more than welcome to discuss your feedback with any of the owners of this repository. For typos, please do not create a pull request. Instead, declare them in issues or email the repository owner. For technical and conceptual questions please feel free to directly contact the repository owner. Before asking general questions related to the concepts and techniques provided in this project, please make sure to read and understand its associated paper.
Please note we have a code of conduct, please follow it in all your interactions with the project.
Pull Request Process¶
Please consider the following criterions in order to help us in a better way:
- The pull request is mainly expected to be a code script suggestion or improvement.
- A pull request related to non-code-script sections is expected to make a significant difference in the documentation. Otherwise, it is expected to be announced in the issues section.
- Ensure any install or build dependencies are removed before the end of the layer when doing a build and creating a pull request.
- Add comments with details of changes to the interface, this includes new environment variables, exposed ports, useful file locations and container parameters.
- You may merge the Pull Request in once you have the sign-off of at least one other developer, or if you do not have permission to do that, you may request the owner to merge it for you if you believe all checks are passed.
We are looking forward to your kind feedback. Please help us to improve this open source project and make our work better. For contribution, please create a pull request and we will investigate it promptly. Once again, we appreciate your kind feedback and elaborate code inspections.